Saturday, April 4, 2009

A sad day for saw blades

There is almost an audible sigh from my saw blades whenever I start on a piece in my geometry range. While these pieces are quite visually striking complete, on the bench they can be pretty painful, especially to my blades as I go through a mountain load.


Although I have many hours of saw piercing under my belt and some days the blades go through the silver like butter (and could slice off a finger before you have a chance to notice), today was not one of those days. The constant removal and retightening of the blades into each little cell that I have pre-drilled with either a 0.6mm or 0.8mm drill bit puts a lot of strain on the saw blades and the more I rush the more I break them!


Currently my geometry range consists of my Trilogy Pendant



Today I am happy to unveil my latest addition, the Triangulum Earrings


I think they look and feel absolutely fabulous and they have just the right weight and movement.

I'm very happy with them, I hope you love them as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow!! The work in all these pieces is amazing. Fantastic

    ReplyDelete