Everyone has a theory, whether based on their own experience, an old wives tales or maybe intuition.
So join in the fun, get your thinking/guessing/betting caps on... place your bests and give me your prediction.
To help your analysis here are some 'facts' that people usually use when sharing their wisdom with me:
- I am carrying pretty high and straight out to the front
- I have put on about 7-8kgs
- I had morning sickness for the first 3 months or so
- I am what people consider to be very small or compact or "all baby" as I often hear
- I have not had any food cravings or any specific aversions to foods
- To me my pregnancy feels pretty much identical to my first (which was a boy)
- My ob is predicting this baby will be just a bit smaller than my first - hmmm interesting... haha
What's your theory and why, and be sure to let me know if you need any more info ;)