Friday, October 9, 2009

Outsourcing

It has been a little while since I showed you the bezel settings I had been working on. Whilst I had the best of intentions the last few weeks ahave been somewhat hectic and I didn't get to spend any time at the bench.

Last weekend we were blessed with some fabulous spring weather, which would have been perfect to get some work done. Instead I pottered around the garden.

I also hit a small roadblock after sketching the design for the topaz pendant. After coming up with a design I was happy with I needed to convert this to a nice symmetrical and geometrically accurate design.... Hmmmm, grade 10 geometry, I don't remember any of it!!!

Luckily I was able to outsource this task to my wonderful hubby. Equipt with a compas and protractor and various other vaguely familiar looking implements he transferred my design to a usable template. And all it cost for his labour was a thankyou kiss!

1 comment:

  1. You awe me with what you do. Lovely jewelry like yours looks totally difficult and complicated to make.

    Great outsourcing move.

    ReplyDelete