I gave my creative space (aka the workshop) an "I wish it was Spring" clean today. It is so much nicer to have my tools tidy and sorted, and much more efficient.
I also got a bit of work done on some copper earrings. The copper has been shaped in a swage block. I then marked out where I would cut and countersunk holes for the earring posts. Each earring was then cut using my hand saw and the sterling silver earring posts soldered in place.
I have then cleaned up the earrings and annealed 3 times as I intended to enamel them and wanted to ensure there was no movement left in the metal.
As I have three pairs I have decided on hunter green (which is a nice rich Kermit the Frog sort of green), grape (which is the same as the purple colour on my black forest ring)
I have started to enamel them, next weekend is cleanup time.